Thank you to everyone who made this season of Parasitecology possible!
Parasitecology is an indie production that relies heavily on free, low-cost, or open source material wherever possible.
Written and directed by Alan Gallauresi and Rob Trevino
Original music by Alan Gallauresi
Narration by Stacey Frost of Rough Giraffe
Role of Javier performed by Rob Trevino
Role of Cher performed by Alan Gallauresi
Role of Mia performed by Kristen DiMercurio
Script writing done in WriterDuet
Remote recording done in Cast
Foley sounds by Soundsnap
Sound clip editing done in Audacity
Music production and scoring done in Ableton Live
Additional Ableton Live instruments by Puremagnetik and Afro DJ Mac
Episode editing and mixing done in Reaper
Hosted by Podbean
Podcast art contains elements from artists Alashi and
Alexandra Petruk, licensed via iStockPhoto.
“Ad” promo sites icons by Freepik from FlatIcon
Additional musical compositions:
- S01E01: Skyhawk Beach by Blue Wave Theory at Free Music Archive. Licensed under CC BY-SA
- S01E03: Elevator Ride to Hell by Adam Monroe, via credit here.
- S01E07: Fighting the Avanc by Darren Curtis at Soundcloud, via credit here.
- S01E09: Big Plans (Remix) by Kellee Maize at Free Music Archive. Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0) and credited here.
- S01E09: STFU (Vocal Version) by JAM Studio. Licensed by Premium Beat.
- S01E10: Fanfare for Space Kevin MacLeod at Incompetech.com. Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License and credited here.
- S01E11: Dun Dun Dun by Simon Lacelle at Freesound. Licensed via attribution here under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0)
- S01E12: Low-Fi Hero by the Zombie Dandies at Free Music Archive. Licensed via attribution here under Creative Commons: By Attribution (CC BY 4.0)
TTS voice of Godfrey from TTSMP3.com (British English / Brian voice)
Special thanks to our families and friends who put up with this idiotic idea.
Featured photo above by Saketh Garuda on Unsplash * (no endorsement by Brian Regan, et al, offered or implied)